cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

UltimaRV
Explorer
Explorer
Only dreamed about it since the wife and I are in sunny Bucharest and off to the Amalfi coast on Saturday. The streets would be a nightmare for the coach here :E
Dian, Robert & Precious (taking a break - see profile)
2000 45' Featherlite 5000, tag, slide, Detroit Series 60
2006 19' Towcorp enclosed trailer w/60" tongue
2004 13' Ultima GTR (9.9 seconds standing quarter mile)

PyrateSilly
Explorer
Explorer
Finished using the Howard Restor-A-Wood on all the wood in the RV. Looks great.
Changed out the bedroom and hallway Thin-Lites over to LED. Changed out the 3 scones in the livingroom area to new ones and put LED bulbs in them.
Cleaned the contacts in the electric panal and fixed one small possible problem in it. (husband works with electric so doing all this is right up his alley)
Got some Stanley Stackable Sortmaster Organisers to sort and keep all the nuts, bolts, etc easier than what we were using. They can stack or not so one is just for electric and one is different size scres and one is different sized washers and whatnot.
Thinking about actually making the outlets upto the same codes as a house. Going to take them out and then put in electrical outlet boxes. Just keeps the wires a little safer and makes it a little less able to possibly spark with wires not contained.
Abigail and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV.

mllk3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the engine anti-freeze, lubed the chassis and jacks, installed the toad brake monitor light in the dash, in the process of moving the OD switch for the tranny from the dash to the drivers arm rest.

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
WTD44 wrote:
Checked my RR inner duel tire which will hold air for several days and than go from 100 to 70 in one day. Than it will hold again for a week > driving or not driving.
I am stumped.?

It may be a slow leak that once it gets down to a certain pressure it starts loosing air at a faster rate; like a bad seal at the bead or a crack somewhere.

I'd try some NAPA brand stop leak (Slime caused cancer in our aluminum rims that ate all the way through) that comes in two sizes and if a quart didn't work, add another smaller size. We use it on the balloon paddle tires on our sandrails that are know for leaking from the sidewalls. I buy a quart, thin it out ~50% with filtered water and they hold their air all summer long. They take a beating jumping and sliding through the dunes and don't lose air.

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
Found my 25' Stanley tape where I last left it. Imagine that!

I wish I knew about RMP #3 when I had my Ranger Bass boat. It got down past the gel coat to a point where the metal flakes were coming off. Might not have helped, but would have been worth a try. I might even use the ZEP Wet Look Floor Polish for what it's made for. I didn't get it right on the ramp door on my enclosed trailer. ๐Ÿ˜„

jsosborn
Explorer
Explorer
Hopped in ready for a trip from Maine to California after the poor rig sat for two years, and my new (in June) house batteries were dead. Tomorrow is another day.

2008 Itasca Meridian 39Z

2007 Toyota Tacoma Toad

[purple]Sirius radio, Garmin nuvi 680 GPS, Brake Buddy[/purple]

Yellowboat_
Explorer
Explorer
Finished cleaning roof today and put on two coats of Red Max Pro 3. As other web postings have said Red Max Pro 3 is very much like Poly Glow.

I used Ploy Glow on my boat about 5 years ago and the sides still look great. The top needs to be redone. If I had followed instructions and put on one coat each year the top of my boat would still look good. When I finish the RV I'll redo my boat.

Tomorrow two more coats on the roof and then I start on the sides.

JD
2016 Winnebago Sightseer 33C on a 2016 Ford F53 Chassis
2009 Saturn VUE
Buddy our Bichon Frise
JD & Kathy

weathershak
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at it. And it still gives me joy..
Full timing it since July 2012

jjammo
Explorer
Explorer
Got the new tires on! Sure looks and feels good to see those deep spaces between the treads. Lots of new rubber under me. Makes me feel like getting on the road ahead of schedule. It's going to be hard just waiting for my departure. Maybe I'll do it and extend my stay at my planned stopoff points.
USAF Retired
1999 National Tropi-Cal 36'
03 Ford Ranger,4x4,auto w/Remco, air-lift susp.
Brake Buddy Classic
09 Polaris Ranger RZR 800

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
Misplaced or lost the 25' Stanley tape I was using to measure for a the new muffler I bought for $10. Muffler shop guy wanted $20 and I convinced him nobody else would buy it. He, he, he...

krichmond96coac
Explorer
Explorer
Finished installing the new furniture after I had to get the L-couch narrowed by 6" due to the dinette being 6" to long. Repaired the delamination of the exterior fiberglass and grab bar. Ready to go to the mudbog at momsmotorsports.com

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the entry step motor and trans
Bob

dennis_and_terr
Explorer
Explorer
changed the fuel filter. buffed the front end. and, due to the bridge crisis going from indiana to kentucky at louisville i have to replan trip to fort wilderness. will be heading to chatanooga via cincinnati/knoxville.
dennis and terry
2000 damon intruder 349 (The Boo-mobile)
cats Hunter and Jazz
dog Abigail (newly adopted from humane society)
1995 Saturn wagon toad

anemic
Explorer
Explorer
Speaking of freezing, I need to order the tank blankets, samo for pipes & ells. Meanwhile today I treated The Beast to a pair of H4 low/hi's and a pair of H1 hi beams. Nice! It's been a looong time since I had a vehicle which accepts H4s. I LOVE those lights. I sure won't miss the sealed beams
Noob, 1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 28' since May 2011

Yellowboat_
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned 2/3 of my roof today. Ran out of time today. I'll finish the rest of the roof tomorrow. My bad, I didn't clean my roof in the spring when I cleaned the RV and I'm paying for it now.

JD
2016 Winnebago Sightseer 33C on a 2016 Ford F53 Chassis
2009 Saturn VUE
Buddy our Bichon Frise
JD & Kathy