cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ran the Gen for a couple hours, then made an appointment to get the converter checked out.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

D_B_Panic
Explorer
Explorer
mine just got out of the custom shop 2 weeks ago looking sharp. We took off all the chrome, tinted everything limo and painted it top to bottom flat black, its pretty sharp. Today we put on all new clearance lights to make it a tad darker and next week its on the the interior with brnad new ceiling panels.

gkm318
Explorer
Explorer
Had a complete brake job (everything but the master cylinder). Man was that an expensive job. My Shasta is 9 years old with 27000 miles (one owner). The repair shop said my problem was to little use and suggested I drive every two to three weeks to prevent this problem. Anyone else had such a problem?

crazyinkc
Explorer
Explorer
Painted the living room, installed second flip-flop sofa, recovered jack knife sofa, new wall paneling, new carpet. That was done on Saturday but I still have a lot more to do.

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Had new backets welded on for the Aux fuel tank, removed rear bumper shroud and Sandblasted & painted the hitch and bumper. And last I torched off the steps from inside step, removed inside metal steps, sandblasted both and they are off to get powder-coated.

Busy Monday, glad I took the day off. Now resting at work, ha, ha.

Safe and Happy camping to all, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
I finally hooked up the 2 gallon accumulator tank that I bought last November.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

10-10
Explorer
Explorer
I put my 86 year old mother in it for a trip.
Please pray for us.

nwrandski
Explorer
Explorer
Saturday - February 23rd
Took the rig for a little spin. Washed and waxed everything. Vacuumed and cleaned the interior (even though it was cleaned before I put it away). Checked battery water level. Had my neighbor help me weld a small leak in the tailpipe joint (who would have guessed -- its less than a year old)?. Covered and put it away.

Chalk it up to spring fever!!!
Tim & Cindy
2014 Tiffin Phaeton 40QBH
We very much enjoy our travels and meeting new people
Both still working FT - on the road when we can be
Former Army (7 Years) and Persian Gulf Veteran

See you out there!

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
Let's see....

went out and bought a new clearance light lens and socket
and
a back stop light, back up light lens and assembly
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well got to work on my floor project on Sunday. This project just got bigger. I have removed All tile & carpet and working on repairing the floor. I applied the rest of my Liquid Wood to the damamged wood under the sofa area and waiting for that to dry.

My plan is to repair all damaged wood and then I am going to overlay the old floor with a new 1/4" plywood floor and Tile the whole thing.

I will have a thread about the project later on.

Happy and Safe Camping, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

hasheel
Explorer
Explorer
I bought one! Yesterday, Traded the TT in for a Tioga Ranger 31 W. Picking it up next saturday. Can't wait for 1st trip.
Without geography, you're nowhere
2017 Rpod 180
07 Chevy Colorado 4X4
Equalizer

DEWBUD
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a CB radio, drained the hot water heater, and I re-hung the rock shield in preparation for next weeks' trip. Incidentally, it was difficult finding a place to mount the radio, and I wound up mounting it on the base of the driver's seat in the aisle. I was surprised as to how the mount turned out. It takes very little space, and it is out of the way. I ran the wires and the antennae under the seat, then under the sill cover, and up to the dash. I had to drill a hole in the firewall for the antennae, but that wasn't too difficult of a job.

Snow_Snake
Explorer
Explorer
Leaving for AZ in 4 days, so trying to get things on the checklist done. Got out the compressor and checked and inflated all the tires. Replaced 1 LED interior bulb ($8, are you kidding me?). Bought new RV sheets and helped DW make up the bed. Almost everything done except wash off the windshield and fill 'er up.

JohnRN
Explorer
Explorer
New Tires and batteries.
John & Susan
Wilmington, DE
2003 Coach House Platinum 270XL

Derf1303
Explorer
Explorer
Added two beveled mirrors behind the stove area. Used plastic screw in mirror clips and small dabs of tub and tile sealant on the back of the mirrors for extra cushioning. Love the new look!

Derf
Fred Hopkins
Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Just the Wife and I