cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to buy Michelin 22.5" Tires in Tucson AZ

keyman44
Explorer
Explorer
I am hoping someone can tell me the best place to buy Michelin 235/80R 22.5 in Tucson AZ. We are traveling through and we are not familiar with the businesses in Tucson. Thank you for your help.
9 REPLIES 9

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
You might already know, but you don't have to buy that odd Michelin size...one cross is 245/75R22.5 which is extremely close. Only a slight width difference of 9.25" vs. 9.65"...

The 245's are what I went with when replacing my Michelins. Bought them on Amazon Prime, so free shipping. Love's tire shop installed them plus spin balanced them ($40/tire) and I had brass extensions installed for the air valves ($7/tire).

This gives more options for finding a local tire store that might stock something. Look at truck tire stores maybe. You don't have to buy 'RV' tires.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Information: Redburn has an outlet in pheonix as well as Tucson. They had the tires they installed for me brought down from their Pheonix facility.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

keyman44
Explorer
Explorer
We just got into Tucson and got parked. I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. I will pursue each of them. I can go on to the Phoenix area if the deals are better there. Thank you very much.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
I got 22.5 inch tires on ours at Redburn tire co in Tucson. They participate in the FMCA michelin tire program. They are not far from camping world and the many RV dealers on the south east side of town.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
When I buy big ticket items I go to the Phoenix area for a better price than what Tucson offers. Motorhome tires might be in that category.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
Join FMCA and save hundreds of dollars on Michelin tires.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
If estimates locally don't work out you can always buy from tire rack online and have them shipped.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

stripit
Explorer
Explorer
You don't say which direction your traveling but I used Toltec Tire in Eloy when I needed new Michelin tires for my International truck with 22.5 tires and they had the best prices around at that time. Toltec Tire
Stacey Frank
2016 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40AP
2019 Tesla Model X
2015 Cadillac SRX we Tow
1991 Avanti Convertible

mikim
Explorer
Explorer
Just did a Google search. Suggest you get an estimate and then maybe check Yelp reviews.

http://www.jackfurriers.com/rvcenter.htm