cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winnebago 27 PE

Road_Dog
Explorer
Explorer
Any one own this model? I am thinking of buying a small class A for sight seeing. Tell me what you know. Thanks for your input. Road Dog
1 REPLY 1

wd
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2019 27pe. A couple of downsides is the king bed sleeps great but slide out has to be extended to use it. It is satellite ready but there are no HDMI connections at any of the tvโ€™s. The black water tank uses a macerate pump to transfer waste from passengers side rear to the wet bay.
Not a lot of storage space ,the flimsy plastic sliding shower curtain didnโ€™t last long. The wife wanted a dinette and sofa. This wheel base was the only one that I could find to fit in my drive way that I put in for my previous coach. I replaced a side and rear window with sliding windows, put slide drawers under the sofa, cut out the ends if the dinette side panels and put in sliding drawers, put slide out drawers in the pantry, put 5 shelves in the broom closet for can good storage. Lots of other little things. Now it is the way we want it and really like it. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask