cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Wiper Blades

dsullivan
Explorer
Explorer
I read somewhere that Auto Zone has an adapter to attach regular wiper blades to motor home. Anyone know the part # for the adapter.

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
You don't say what size you need, but Costco carries Goodyear wiper blades up to 26". They have a universal fit system that will fit many styles. They're only about $9.00 each.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
I used regular blades from Wal Mart, fit on with no adaptor.
2014 American Eagle

Kaz
Explorer
Explorer
I was able to use regular wiper blades from AutoZone without an adapter. It's kinda hard to explain, but find any brand of wipers where the width of the "slot" in the wiper is the same as the width of the slot in your RV wipers. For my rig, Bosch #40728 wipers had the right slot width. Then one can simply push the wiper arm connector out of the RV wiper and into the the replacement wiper. It takes a bit of hand strength, but the adapter basically just snaps on and off. I never would have guessed that, but the guy behind the desk at AutoZone showed me how, so maybe just ask him.

We hit a doozy of a rainstorm with the new blades and they actually worked way better than the factory version!

Skip
Skip
K4EAK
2013 Thor ACE 30.1

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
I had brand new winter wipers (ones with rubber covers) and the Sea Gulls in Fl took a liking to them and tore them off.

-Gramps-
Explorer
Explorer
You can order standard J-hook arms from Diesel Equipment Co. in Greensboro NC.

MrLugs
Explorer
Explorer
"ANCO WIPER PRODUCTS 48-17 WIPER ARMS"
No local Parts Shop had these so I had to order some from Ebay.
2000 Southwind Storm 30H 31.5'
Banks Powerpack system
2003 Jeep Rubicon Toad
and a Dog

bigbaddad
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know the number...I asked about them and the counter guy reached down under the counter and handed me a couple. They just screw on the existing arm and provide the "u" hook or "j" hook as I have heard them called. Now I just look for whatever blade I like and they go on just like my other vehicles.