cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your F53 tire pressures

Happy_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
I was curious how much ititial cold tire presure folks run on their Ford F53, 19.5 tires. I run 85psi cold all way around. I understand loading ect.

I have noticed that pressure will rise approx 10psi while driving on a warm day.

Thanks.
Travel Safe - Enjoy
Happy Jim
1999 Holiday Rambler Vacationer
2006 Chevy HHR Toad
19 REPLIES 19

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
I run 96psi cold in all 6. Pretty evenly loaded front to rear and that seems to be a sweet spot for my rig. Running Goodyear G647.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
I run mine at 85 cold. But that is per the manufacturer's chart after loading my rig and weighing it. There is no "blanket" PSI, it can be different on every MH.

Mine also rise 10-15 depending on the ambient temp. If it creeps up to 90-100 outside they get closer to 100 PSI or even more when driving. Temps in the 70's pretty much go to 95 and stay there. Front may be a little more than the rears but not much. Temps on the tires are usually about 10 degrees higher than the ambient outside temp. Exception is left rear outside which sits next to the exhaust, it usually runs a few degrees hotter than the rest - curiously no higher PSI so my TPMS could be reading too much exhaust temp and not exact tire temp.
2013 ACE 29.2

cjd10
Explorer
Explorer
92 psi all the way around.
Clyde and Elaine
2014 Georgetown 351DS by Forest River
2 Boston Terriers 1 French Bulldog
Rest in Peace Toby

TNGW1500SE
Explorer
Explorer
The sticker on my Sunova says to run 80 so I just run 80

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Load range on the tires also matters. Weight front/rear also. My rig is 37 and with my weight I have 95 front 85 rear load range G.