Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lodge Sportsman Grill

Go_Dogs
Explorer
Explorer
Charcoal Grill

Have been using this for a few weeks. If anyone is interested in a great, smallish, charcoal, cast iron, Hibachi type, grill-this is a great price(free S&H,too).
It is cast iron. It gets really hot and stays hot for hours, on one chimney of briquets. It has a door to add coals/wood chips and a sliding vent.
Cons: It is cast iron so you have to take care of it. It comes preseasoned and needs a little extra care to clean, you can't use soap on it. Can't leave it a moist environment. It's heavy. It gets very hot so it needs a sturdy, heat proof area to sit on.
I really love mine and recommend it. I guess it's not for everyone but if you're looking for a cast iron, charcoal grill-take a look!
4 REPLIES 4

firecapt1
Explorer
Explorer
Boy does that picture take me back.:R Over 45 years ago, when I lived in an upstairs apartment with a verrrry small balcony, I used a Hibachi. Cooked some wonderful barbecue on that simple, easy to use, small grill. :B
Frank, Martha & Ryan
2007 Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab
2006 Cougar 289EFS

Happy Trails to you, until we meet again! :B

Crodad
Explorer
Explorer
I had one until my son took it when he moved away to CO. great little grill. and that is a great price! It is hard to find it less than $100.
2015 F-250 PSD 4x4 XLT
2016 Silverback 31RK

https://visitedstatesmap.com/image/ALAZARCOFLIDLAMSMTNVNMTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
Nice looking grill, thanks for sharing. Lodge makes good stuff.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I love the durability of iron stuff
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)