cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Copilot

love_to_camp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have a paid version on my iPad, can't figure how to put on my new iPhone 7, any ideas, appreciate any help,thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Click on the App Store button.
On the bottom there is a Purchased link.
If both iPad and phone are registered under the same account you will be able to download most apps. Some licensed apps won't transfer.

strollin
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know how it works on iOS devices, but on my Android phones, when I get a new phone, I simply download the app to the new phone then transfer the license from the old phone to the new. There's an option in the settings to do it or you can call their Customer Service and do it over the phone.
Me, her, 2 boys & 2 girls
'05 Chevy 2500HD LT 4x4, D/A
Reese Dual Cam HP
'04 Wilderness Advantage 290FLS
Twin Honda 2000s

"I'd rather wear out than rust out!"

See our pics here

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
I put it on my iPod touch a several years ago, the free version rather than the paid version. When I bought my iPhone 7, I set it up as a derivative on the iPod, which transferred my apps. But I had to establish a new/separate account with the Copilot web site for the phone.

I'm just guessing, but it may be that you'll have to re-buy the paid version for the new device. Some apps are like that.

F350_RR
Explorer
Explorer
I have used copilot for several years in the US, Canada and in France. On iPad and iPhone. I am not a typist so if you want to talk instead I'll pm u my number.
Doug
Doug