cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Original Mobley Obsolete?

ralphnjoann
Explorer
Explorer
AT&T is ending 3G in February 2022, see here. The Mobley uses 3G when it de-priortizes. Where will that leave us? Any thoughts?
18 REPLIES 18

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
I have two Mobley's and they should continue to work fine. I use mine day and night and have never seen them on 3G speeds.
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Visible with party pay and 4 participants is $25 monthly no other tax and fees. Your phone can be used as a Hotspot. Unlimited data, phone, and texts. 4G and 5G Verizon towers.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
ATT has started a new (more expensive) option, a 4G data service offering 100 gigs for $55 a month. They have a portable 4g unit for $50 or you can bring your own. Helmart has them in stock.
ATT hotspot prepaid plan

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have both a Mobley and prepaid phone plan and looking for an excuse to switch to another carrier and this is it when time comes. They have been sending me this message for some time now. At&t is one screwed up company wasting tons of money buying and selling at a loss other large companies and constant upset changes to their existing services. At least they gave many months of notice before the cutoff date. Cheers and tears.