cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pep Wave or Moovbox by SinglePoint

Prpl_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone here use the Pep Wave or the Moovbox by SinglePoint? If so, which do you have and are you happy with it?
2009 31F Four Winds Dutchmen E-450
5 REPLIES 5

Robin1953
Explorer
Explorer
Prpl Lady wrote:
I appreciate the answers you all are providing. Thank you!! I am looking for a hotspot and was initially considering other units.
If you are looking for a hotspot look into the MiFi units at WalMart if you just need the service sporadically. Be sure to get the Verizon service for the best coverage. I full time so I have the Verizon service with 10GB of data. I have this Verizon unit which also includes voice.
2015 Grand Design Solitude 320X
2016 Ram 3500 DRW and Cummins

Prpl_Lady
Explorer
Explorer
I appreciate the answers you all are providing. Thank you!! I am looking for a hotspot and was initially considering other units.
2009 31F Four Winds Dutchmen E-450

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dutch_12078 wrote:
We use a PepWave Surf Mini On-The-Go with WAN as WiFi and cell modem capabilities. It works well for our needs.

We, too, are happy with our Pepwave Surf-on-the-go. It does everything I expected it to. Sometimes I wish I had purchased the Pepwave SOHO because of the additional ethernet jacks and for the option to use an external antenna.... but in reality I have never needed those additional options. We have had our Pepwave for one and a half years.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
We use a PepWave Surf Mini On-The-Go with WAN as WiFi and cell modem capabilities. It works well for our needs.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

Robin1953
Explorer
Explorer
Prpl Lady wrote:
Does anyone here use the Pep Wave or the Moovbox by SinglePoint? If so, which do you have and are you happy with it?
If you are asking about hardware only I have a Pepwave SOHO router that does WAN as WiFi. It works well for what it is. Less expensive than others.
2015 Grand Design Solitude 320X
2016 Ram 3500 DRW and Cummins