cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching these videos could save your life!

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone who drives an RV should have to watch these videos.

RV Tire Information Videos.
http://www.michelinrvtires.com/tires/tires-101/tire-maintenance-and-safety/how-to-handle-a-blowout/
They are about 20 minutes long, so if you have a dial up it may take quite a while. You can request a copy of the video to be sent to you.
190 REPLIES 190

gcarter901
Explorer
Explorer
Great info.................Thanks!

jim_martin_pa
Explorer
Explorer
Great stuff

Thanks

Jim
2006 Allegro 32 BA
on '06 Ford Chassis
2006 Saturn Ion 2
F373167

Jim's RV Tips

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
hags gang wrote:
I am new at this so could you please tell me what videos you are speaking of. thanks

See the first post in this thread. Just click on the link. If you are on a dial-up connection you may want to order the videos from the web site. (there free):B

hags_gang
Explorer
Explorer
I am new at this so could you please tell me what videos you are speaking of. thanks

leviipie
Explorer
Explorer
thank you for this info! My partner mde fun of me when she found me watching it. I told her I didn't know what to do with a blow out. We had the RV for three days and I was taking it alone from Oregon to AZ the following day. The following day I had a blow out while climbing a mountain pass 100 miles from nowhere. I started to respond with instint (brake) then responded per the video!. By the way the spare blew too. What luck!

erd04056
Explorer
Explorer
Good info.
2005 Kodiak 4X4
40' Carriage 5th wheel

Beemerjohn
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to have seen these videos. Time well used I'd say.

-BeemerJohn

Rivercabins
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,Rodger,being a new RVER, great help!, thanks for the tire video info,, never knew about stepping on the gas!! Everyone on the road should view, Earl
Earl at the Rivercabins, 2002 Bigfoot 29 slide

smokeater1
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for that info ! Good clips to watch. I passed the web site to several RVing friends.

GaryKD
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you very much for sharing this information. It should be part of every dealer PDI.
Gary
2005 Newmar Kountry Star 3910
Cummins ISC 330 hp, 950 FT LBS Torque
Tow With Dolly & Tow Bar (Not At the Same Time)
NKK 17178L
FMCA 368139
Good Sam 000612638 Life Member
This is our second time around the USA.

arrow216
Explorer
Explorer
rodger,
thanks for the info i just called to order the videos i'll be picking up a brand mew class c in about two weeks and i know these will be helpful.
allan

Amberbunny
Explorer
Explorer
Got the video 2 days after ordering them! Surprising to be sure! Excelelnt info in here; stronglky recommend getting them. Now I know how to handle the blowout and watch my weight.

CougarMark67XR7
Explorer
Explorer
Good info Rog....thanks!!!!

E_T_
Explorer
Explorer
GizsmosMom
Glad to see you have a 2000 Xplorer 230 XLWT. Will be buying one soon, I hope. Any notes that you would like to pass on would be forever saved. I think that the xplorer ( for us ) would suit our needs perfectly. E.T. Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mex.

knot2worry
Explorer
Explorer
We just brought our RV (used) home last week. I am so glad that this video/information was shared on the board. THANK YOU! It was wonderful. I e-mailed it to my sister.

Thanks again for sharing,
Adria