cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

error message on truck

tc1
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering if anyone might have some input. On our truck an error messages flashes with an explanation point and a message asking if the trailer is connected along with beeping here and there. We have had two dealers look at it and they can find nothing wrong. My husband took his truck in to be checked and they also could find nothing wrong. We picked it up yesterday from the RV center and was ready to leave on vacation and it started again. We now have another appointment somewhere else tomorrow morning. Thanks for taking the time to read!
16 REPLIES 16

tc1
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't think of that. The truck is a 2015 Silverado 2500 and the trailer is 13 years old and a 27' Wilderness. The wiring in the trailer has been completely check out and the power cord that plugs into the truck has been replaced. Everything has been checked in the trailer and the rv dealer is thinking that maybe there is a bad sensor in the truck although the truck dealer said it all checked out ok. Really frustrating!

KD4UPL
Explorer
Explorer
Knowing what make, model, and year of the truck in question would make answers a whole lot easier to come by. Also, knowing what trailer you have connected might help to.
It's entirely possible there is nothing wrong with your truck and the problem is in the trailer wiring.