cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

golf cart insurance

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering who you guys insure your golf cart through when the campgrounds require it and how much does it usually cost.
17 REPLIES 17

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
rtaylor0830 wrote:
NYCgrrl wrote:
rtaylor0830 wrote:
Just wondering who you guys insure your golf cart through when the campgrounds require it and how much does it usually cost.

If you can add it onto your homeowners' insurance the additional cost should be minimal...say maybe a total of 10 bucks annual.

I have heard many campgrounds won't accept homeowners because it wont cover it when its off your property

Really.....didn't know but would think it depends on how your homeowners' policy was written, not that campgrounds refused it out of hand. To me it's much like having an accident on your bike at a campground or even car. Which makes me wonder if a golf cart could be added to your automobile insurance instead.
Sorry couldn't be more help.

rtaylor0830
Explorer
Explorer
NYCgrrl wrote:
rtaylor0830 wrote:

If you can add it onto your homeowners' insurance the additional cost should be minimal...say maybe a total of 10 bucks annual.

I have heard many campgrounds won't accept homeowners because it wont cover it when its off your property

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
rtaylor0830 wrote: