cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for Campground Hosts in Missouri.

CamgroundManage
Explorer
Explorer
Hello! My name is Lisa and I work for the NPS at Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Southern Missouri. We are currently seeking Volunteer Campground Hosts for 2 of our campgrounds. Alley Spring and Round Spring. The position is Volunteer but we provide a Full Hook-up camping pad, a landline telephone, a golf cart to complete duties, and lots of fun!

The duties are managing the reservations including posting them, and checking visitors in. Answering questions from visitors, and assisting visitors in selecting campsites.

We have a maintenance staff that cleans the bathrooms, so that is not part the campground host responsibilities. We also do not staff a fee booth. The campground hosts will have 2 days off each week in the middle of the week.

We are looking for someone to start soon and potentially stay through Labor Day in September.

If you are interested or would like more information, please contact me at 573-323-8144. Please leave a message if I don't answer as I am in and out a lot. You can also contact me at lisa_figge@nps.gov.
0 REPLIES 0