cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

REI Sale includes Yeti Coolers

WagIt
Explorer
Explorer
If you're an REI member, you can get 20% off most items on their website. After reading many folks talk about how they love their Yetis on this forum, and never finding Yetis on sale, now was the time to go for it. Free shipping, too!

This may sound like an advertisement-it's not. Just a shout out for folks that may interested in finding a good deal on these coolers.

Now onto finding some help on replacing the awning that blew off my camper a couple of weeks ago!

Thank you for all the helpful advice I've received on this forum.

The former lurker,
Deb
6 REPLIES 6

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
jody h wrote:
Bumpyroad wrote:
dapperdan wrote:
I was interested in a Yeti, some how I stumbled onto this. It's worth a couple of minutes to watch and learn. I was surprised as to the pick of the "best" cooler by these guys.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Dan

they didn't give capacities of the coolers, but I guess they were all about the same 1ftx1ftx2ft? nor did they say they put the same amount of ice in them, I assume they did. wish they had given the costs.
bumpy

He said he was putting 50# of ice and a 6 pack of drinks in each cooler.

thanks, I missed that. were the volumes of the chests all more or less the same? if not that would be a variable.
bumpy

jody_h
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
dapperdan wrote:
I was interested in a Yeti, some how I stumbled onto this. It's worth a couple of minutes to watch and learn. I was surprised as to the pick of the "best" cooler by these guys.

Dan

they didn't give capacities of the coolers, but I guess they were all about the same 1ftx1ftx2ft? nor did they say they put the same amount of ice in them, I assume they did. wish they had given the costs.
bumpy

He said he was putting 50# of ice and a 6 pack of drinks in each cooler.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab
2004 Flagstaff 8524RK

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
dapperdan wrote:

Dan

bumpy

dapperdan
Explorer
Explorer

Dan

stevekk
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for info the REI sale. I love my Yeti, but its a little too large for me.
So will be checking out the smaller ones.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
saw a Yeti imitation, possibly coleman, at sams club.
bumpy