cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

Hidden_Pines
Explorer
Explorer
Another Hoosier here (NE IN). Let me know if a group gets formed. I work every other weekend but am definitely looking to do some camping on my off weeekends. Already have a couple of outings planned. One in June to Muskegon State Park in MI (reservations already in place) and am looking into another late July/early August at Jellystone campground in Fremont, IN. Am open to other outings, these are just the two that have concrete plans. Most of our camping trips include 2-3 families and lots of kids.

Julie S

LONGISLAND37
Explorer
Explorer
lablum wrote:
Anybody in the Long Island area of New York??
Preferably the East End???
Have 2 girls and 1 boy, 8, 6, and 2 respectively.
Also know of another family with 5 children from 8 up 10 15.
Would love to do some "family" camping with others that have kids around the same age..

Hey LaBlum,

How you doing we live in Rocky Point and have 2 daughters ages 6 and 3 we camp at Smith Point alot and will be there for the week of July 4th we will be in the upper extension. We have 2 other families going out there with us also with kids. Have you found anyone out in this area that has a group started yet, if so let me know please.
2002 FORD EXCURSION LIMITED 6.8L V10
2006 SUNSET CREEK 279 RB SLIDE OUT
KIPOR KGE 3000 Ti DIGITAL GENERATOR
Three beautiful women my wife and 2 daughters.

GO TAMPA BAY BUC'S

Possumgulch
Explorer
Explorer
Wow this looks so cool...we are in NW Missouri...and are pretty portable...
Will talk to DH and the rest of our extended family....might be able to get things together....we have "kids" ranging from 1 week to 32 yrs...lol well the actually kids are 13, 11, 2 1/2 2 and 1 week
4 young adults and us old grandparents....plus BIL and SIL and their two teens.
Will get back to you guys. I want to go CAMPING...lol
Make Memories
Julie
Garry and Julie
2008 Jay Series 1207
Dodge Ram 1500
Looking to Make Memories

austinwino
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to find a Family or at least Fun Camping group in Austin/Central Texas.

We are the new owners of a 37' Tradewinds and have 1 kid grown and gone and two still at home (17yrs and 4 yrs)

Thanks,
Rhonda & Barry
Barry, Rhonda, Taylor and Jordan
Family of Four - 1998 Tradewinds MH (No Toad yet-Still learning:-)
Looking for Fun and Adventure

TeamJacob
Explorer
Explorer
We would be interested in a Florida group. We already have few families that camper together. The more the merrier. I am trying to organize a small group at my church - camping group - as well.

Camplover
Explorer
Explorer
Awwww.. you know that sounds sooo nice.. I have never been in with a group, have always stayed in Rv Park..Well only 1 Park...had a very bad experience and I am no longer there. But you know, going with a few frinds, and asking a few more, sounds really nice. You must be always busy, or always have something to do. I bet you have a great time!! Spring has sprung...and we are ready for camping. I can't wait until it warms up just a touch more.. Ummmm B.B.Q's and nite time fires...I can smell them now...Have a great summer and keep safe :W

Camplover

nuts4campin
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all.
Looking for some Happy Campers to camp with near Columbus, Indiana. We are a part of the Great Lakes Pop Up Club also.
I was born and raised in Western Michigan and visit family there a few times a year. So that might be a possibility as well.
There is 5 of us. DH 33, DW 31 and 3 children, 2 DD's 12 and 10 and 1 DS 10.
Hope to meet some of yas.
Nuts 4 campin~
DH 72 ๐Ÿ˜„
DW 74 :W
DD 93 ๐Ÿ˜„
DD 95 ๐Ÿ˜„
DS 95 ๐Ÿ˜„

http://community.webshots.com/user/nuts4campin

campincory
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everyone, We're in SW Missouri and would love to meet other campers. We like to camp within a couple hundred miles from home, unless we're on vaction. We have 3 girls who enjoy playing with other children. They are 8, 6 and 2.
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax/Allison
2007 Coachmen Chaperrel 5th Wheel

SafariNight
Explorer
Explorer
Central Ohio here. We have enjoyed family camping for the past 12 years and would like to invite anyone interested in joining us. Just send us an email for more information. safarinight@labear.net

Terry
โ€œIt isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't soโ€ - Will Rogers

skippy102162
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody from eastern Nebraska?????
๐Ÿ˜‰

DH 1959
ME 1962
2 DS home
1 DS college
1 DD college grad living and working in Omaha
2 DS ๐Ÿ™‚ 2 DDIL ๐Ÿ™‚ 2 grand babies

2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1998 Jayco 12 UD ST
Eureka Tent
Before our current PUP, had a 2005 Jayco Hybrid and a 92 Coleman PUP.

MrsRawhide
Explorer
Explorer
We are in the Hudson Valley of New York and would love to meet with some families to go camping. We are a family of 5. Oldest son is 12, DD is 2 and baby boy is 6 months!
Deb, Mark, Dan, Cheyenne and Kenny

lablum
Explorer
Explorer
Anybody in the Long Island area of New York??
Preferably the East End???
Have 2 girls and 1 boy, 8, 6, and 2 respectively.
Also know of another family with 5 children from 8 up 10 15.
Would love to do some "family" camping with others that have kids around the same age..

skippy102162
Explorer
Explorer
luxndirt wrote:
Timmy, Hanneman, and WeimLady,

Okay, this makes four families...let's get it started! We live in Weston, MO just outside of KC. We will meet up with everyone anywhere within 2-3 hour drive. With the weather as nice as it has been, I have been begging my husband to "de-winterize" the rv and go camping for a weekend! I'm sure as soon as we do that, the 10 degree nights will set in again!

We have a 12 year old daughter who would love to have somebody to camp with. It's always more fun when you have others around the campfire. I like the way soaravenal is camping up there in CA! Is that a movie on a projector?

We may be interested in this too if the dates all work out--seems like things are busy ALREADY for the summer!
๐Ÿ˜‰

DH 1959
ME 1962
2 DS home
1 DS college
1 DD college grad living and working in Omaha
2 DS ๐Ÿ™‚ 2 DDIL ๐Ÿ™‚ 2 grand babies

2000 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1998 Jayco 12 UD ST
Eureka Tent
Before our current PUP, had a 2005 Jayco Hybrid and a 92 Coleman PUP.

kevinbti
Explorer
Explorer
Heres a link to a GA camping group:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/georgiacampers/

DAH0685
Explorer
Explorer
Is there anyone with this group in North GA? Is there a group already formed?