cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

sccamping
Explorer
Explorer
The CAROLINA CAMPING GROUP, a weekender group has 14 families covering North Carolina and South Carolina. We are trying to keep the weekend trips to no more than a 2+ hour drive for everyone. We range from age 5 months to 72 years. We have 14 families and are scattered from Greensboro, NC to Columbia SC to the Myrtle Beach area and all places in between. Because of the gas prices, economy and our regionalism we have found that only 2 or 3 families are able to camp at a time this past year. By general vote it was decided to open up our group again to increase members in these general areas. We really would like to add to our NC membership from the SC line up towards Greensboro.

If you are interested in a "family oriented" (no drinking parties), please PM me to get more information and to see where you can meet up with our group. carolinarunaways.synthasite.com
Bruce & Chrissy

Ronnie_R
Explorer
Explorer
Looking in North Alabama and we have a 10 yr. old boy. Like fall and winter camping.
1990 R2500 Suburban
2009 Jayco Eagle 314BHDS

behensley
Explorer
Explorer
Any families around the Southeast Kentucky area? :@
The Hensleys of Harlan KY :D:B
No work, no school ... let's go!!!

lilcmpr
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to hear from anyone in Virginia who would like to start a camping group. We are in our early 40's with two boys (10 and 16). We enjoy almost all outdoor activities (fishing, hiking, etc.). We have done a little bit of camping out of state (Harpers Ferry and Gettysburg) - loved it.

Life is Good!

GA_RVing1
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for Families that like to RV camp in GA. We live in Middle GA and try to go out at least once a month. We have a 15 yr old and a 13 yr old and they both love to go camping.
Contact us for more info.

Chris881
Explorer
Explorer
Would love to find a family and/or couples camping group here in the Bay Area. We live in Hercules and just got a new Starcraft PUP, which we took out for the 1st time last weekend for Labor Day. WOuld love to find other families who love to camp. OUr daughter will be 3 in November, if that helps. No one in our immediate family really likes to camp, so we are looking to make some friends in the camping community, and to socialize in the off-season too. Email me through this site if there are any clubs out there. Thanks!

bassinrupp
Explorer
Explorer
My family and I just started camping again. We have three kids 19,16, and 11. The nineteen year old Does not go any more. We stay close to central md. and south central pa( Gettysburg). I am seeing if any groups in my area that camp together, thanks.

Bigcoyote
Explorer
Explorer
Arizona , Chandler - Gilbert - Mesa

It's that time of year again!!!

The Annual Enrollment Night / Swimfest for the Chandler - Gilbert YMCA Y-Adventure Guides programs.

When: Sunday, August 24th from 5 to 8PM
Where: Chandler-Gilbert YMCA - 1655 W. Frye Rd. Chandler, AZ

What: Y-Adventure Guides ( Y-Indian Guides for us old timers ) -- Parent / child group that does alot of camping and other really fun stuff.

More info:
www.chandler-princesses.com
www.chandler-guides.com

FYI - I was in this program with my Dad years ago - and I have been in this program with my kids for the last 13 years. It is a great program!!!
John , Juli & the kids
2005 T@B T-16 - T@Basazi
2006 GMC Yukon XL Denali
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
1957 Shasta 15 footer ( project )
All Photos
Camp Photos

WanMan
Explorer
Explorer
Gov,
Send me a private message if you get a chance there is a starcraft one called the Wandering Stars. While I havent attended a meetup yet they seem like a really nice group. And I am sure they wouldn't mind if you didn't have a starcraft.
Allen

"He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger."~~Confucius

Wife, Daughter, Son, and 2 Mini Schnauzers
2008 28SSO Travelstar XLT
2008 1/2 Nissan Titan CC
Equal-i-zer, Prodigy

TheGov
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a camping group or club, in central / northern alabama. Does anyone know of one please let me know. thanks.

CampGold
Explorer
Explorer
Our family (myself, DH and two sons ages 6 and 3) would love to meet up with others camping in Colorado. We have a new to us tent trailer (former tent campers) and love meeting others while taking those family trips. We take a lot of short weekend trips since we live so close to wonderful mountains.

If anyone is intersted in forming a group or meeting up please email me through here. ๐Ÿ™‚

AZRVFamily
Explorer
Explorer
We tried to start a camping group in Phoenix, Arizona, but did not get enough interest.
Previously owned:
2006 Starcraft Centennial 3608B Pop-Up Camper

eagle56
Explorer
Explorer
would like to find a group in the allentown pa, area. my husband and i enjoy camping and would like to meet new people. we currently purchased a travel trailer VR 1 and love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

biggsbasement
Explorer
Explorer
any Families / people interested in camping club in NJ/PA/MD/DE/NY area
Strickly family oriented posting (no adult content) and no commercial posting allowed

Come meet new friends that enjoy camping as much as you do no fee to join club

Drop in to say hello: www.firesidefriendscc.com
The Biggs &
Crazy Critters
It doesn't matter where your going as long as your on your way!!
1999 Rexhall RexAir Motorhome
1999 Toyota Corolla
2006 Mercury Mountaineer
1995 TTT car trailer
2005 6x10 Pace American Trailer

Ahava
Explorer
Explorer
Any families in Oregon?
Camping with kids makes life interesting.