cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thousand trails

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
I'd like an honest review of thousand trails gateway to cape cod.I just wasted 3 hours of my life going to thousand trails Sturbridge ma,pulled in looked at the site and turned around and went home,parking bumper to bumper and 5 feet apart is ridiculous. I have reservations in gateway and if it is the same thing then I wouldn't waste my time.
4 REPLIES 4

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
In my many years of RV travels I have noticed with surprise many pricey so called RV resort locations are shoddy in appearance and look like junk piles including some of the resort chain locations. I chose to spend my money on Fed forest, BLM, Indian, State and County parks with and WO hookups for great camping experiences that included the scenic coast of Oregon and Northern California.

Google street view and earth/satellite plus Campsite Photos has been my constant friend for a long time. From the OK Corral.

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
Gateway to cape cod is ...ok, not a fan of permanent seasonals having been there so long they're buried up to the axels.but it is a shady cg close to the cape.

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
Good idea thanks

kmac7800
Explorer
Explorer
I am sure you can search TT web site and see pictures. Even better, you can look at Google maps or Google earth and see what you need to see also.

Good luck, have fun!

//KMac