cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

For anyone who may need a vet in Utah

Starfire5
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, I haven't been here in quite a while but wanted to post what I think could be helpful to some rvers.

Just wanted to give everyone who is or may be traveling in Utah a recommendation for a great vet if any of your furbabies happen to get sick or hurt. Dr. Mike Kendig was my vet here in Florida until he moved to Connecticut. He has now opened his new practice just south of Salt Lake City. Disclosure: I have no monetary or other interest in this. I just wanted to give you guys who travel with pets a great resource. He saved my cat's life when he discovered a growth in the back of her throat and operated right away. Check out his new website and keep for future reference. The website is: http://alpineah.com/
Catmom to our 3 camping cats: Helen the orange kitty, tiger Suzy (both rescues, too) and our new gorgeous girl, Samantha.
Doggie Grandma to one gorgeous golden puppy named Jameson
4 REPLIES 4

Starfire5
Explorer
Explorer
That's a great idea. I know when we travel with our 5, I always check vets in the area we're headed before we leave, but you never know anything about them from their listing.
Catmom to our 3 camping cats: Helen the orange kitty, tiger Suzy (both rescues, too) and our new gorgeous girl, Samantha.
Doggie Grandma to one gorgeous golden puppy named Jameson

ForestRiverTeac
Explorer
Explorer
Has a thread on good vets ever been brought up? It could be organized by state, so that those of us on the road would have some sense of who to call if we need to. I needed a vet last summer while out of town, and fortunately I had a friend who lived there. I was able to get in to her vet, and received great care.

Just a thought ...
On the road and happy with Jed and Tilly, my four-legged camping buddies
2015 Thor A.C.E. 30.1

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know - thanks!
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375

brewjaz
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks! Can always use a vet reference when traveling (or otherwise!)!