cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are these hydraulic limiter valves?? Picture

ENG2242
Explorer
Explorer
I have two hydraulic slides that operate simultaneously. One slide is not opening completely. I suspect it is pressure related. Are these limiter/regulator hydraulic valves? If so any suggestions on how to adjust so the one slide opens completely. Also, I have the hydraulic leveling system. Not sure what to do here.

Thank you:

David

David Hartmann
2018 Bighorn 3870FB
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5.9
Prodigy 2
Auto-Slide Hitch
Firestone Air-Bags
4 REPLIES 4

ChuckSteed
Explorer
Explorer
If you have one slide that is not fully opening Iโ€™d suspect you need to check the adjustment for its open travel position.. Very easy to do... just download the Lippert manual for your hydraulic slide out and look at the slide adjustment section.. complete with pictures.

ChuckSteed
Explorer
Explorer
Those two valves are there so that you can select an individual slide you want to open without opening the other... normally used if you want to only open curb side slide to get at a fridge..etc

They have nothing to do with pressure.. Normal position would be fully open for both

MrWizard
to me
they look like manual release valves ,
open to release pressure and manually push slides in
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

reppoc12
Explorer
Explorer
If I recall correctly one is for each slide and you can disable individual slides using those. Maybe you want to ensure they are both open all the way first or close one and try the other?