cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

country breaker location

Treefrog
Explorer
Explorer
we overloaded the coach 120 v outlets and have lost power to them on a 2000 Country Coach Intrigue.

I have not found a circuit breaker for that. Someone mentioned that said circuit runs through the inverter, which circuit I have switched off/on with no resulting help. I confess that my review of electric schematics affords me no help.

Suggestions?
2000 Country Coach Intrigue 36' 350 Cummins ISC
2015 Lincoln MKX
FMCA 351235
Look for us at Civil War Reenactments and the SCA.
7 REPLIES 7

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
dougrainer wrote:
Older Inverter/Chargers have breakers ON the Inverter. Check the Inverter 120 breakers on the Inverter. You have the Inverter breaker on the main breaker panel, but still will have the breakers ON the Inverter. Doug

Mot really. I have a one year old Magnum and it has circuit breakers on it.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Older Inverter/Chargers have breakers ON the Inverter. Check the Inverter 120 breakers on the Inverter. You have the Inverter breaker on the main breaker panel, but still will have the breakers ON the Inverter. Doug

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Go back to the battery compartment and look for the panel above the batteries that might have a sticker on it saying something about not being a storage compartment. Remove the two wing nuts and remove the cover, don't drop it on the batteries. Behind it you will see the inverter. On it are a couple of circuit breakers. Push both of them down to reset them and then flip them back up. Power will be restored.

You do not have to have the inverter on for the 110VAC to pass through

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Treefrog wrote:
we overloaded the coach 120 v outlets and have lost power to them on a 2000 Country Coach Intrigue.

I have not found a circuit breaker for that. Someone mentioned that said circuit runs through the inverter, which circuit I have switched off/on with no resulting help. I confess that my review of electric schematics affords me no help.

Suggestions?
Check the load center first. You must have one for shore power somewhere in the coach. It will have a main breaker and more for individual circuits. Turn all breakers off, then to "On".
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

Moved from Forum Technical Support

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Do you have a surge protector or EMS system? Maybe it tripped if you have one.

Toddupton
Explorer
Explorer
Did the breaker on the pedestal trip?