cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Forest River Wildwood T21RBS manuals

Steveque
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just bought a 2014 Forest River Wildwood T21RBS travel trailer. I am trying to find manuals for the slide out room and the corner support system. They are electric. I believe they are made by Lippert but I did not receive manuals with the unit. The dealer is of no help. I looked at Lippert web site but nothing there seems to match what I have. Would anyone have an idea where I can look for a data plate? I have removed cushions and plywood in the unit. I have slid under it. I can not seem to find anything.
Steve Quesenberry
Central California
5 REPLIES 5

Steveque
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks. Will give that a try. Lippert asked for photos and they sent back the appropriate manuals. Looks like I am good to go now.
Steve Quesenberry
Central California

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Steveque, there's a Forest River owner's forum, that has a Wildwood section and also downloadable manuals.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Steveque
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lippert just sent me some information and requested the trailer VIN number to help refine my system. Can't find an email contact for Forest River service. All I find is return to dealer for additional help.
Steve Quesenberry
Central California

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
My trailer came with every piece of documentation that you could imagine, including the Lippert slide system and how to over ride it should it ever fail.

Either call your dealership and tell them you're missing this very importance piece of literature or visit them. - and don't take no for an answer!

This is not something that you'll want to do if the slide ever fails while on a camping trip, etc.

Lippert could also get you a manual, providing that they know exactly which model slide you're talking about. However, put that work on your dealership.

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
The dealer must be an idiot. When I got my fiver it came with everything including a build sheet with S/N's for everything installed at the factory.
I want to say that the Wildwood's are made in Dallas,Oregon. If that is true, you should be able to find their phone number and give them a call with the units serial number. It is new enough and hopefully they can get you what you need.