cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hybrid inverter

Slownsy
Explorer
Explorer
With my Magnum 3000 inverter, to aces the load share do one have both the charging and the inverting on at the same time? I want to be able to run my air conditioner of my Honda 2.2 companion, which it will but not if batteries are already low. Has resently installed 300A of lithium as a replacement for my 520A wet cells. Has got a easy start installed on air conditioning.
Thanks Frank.
Frank
2012 F250 XLT
4x4 Super Cab
8' Tray 6.2lt, 3.7 Diff.
19 REPLIES 19

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm sure your manual discusses this, but I'm not sure any IC can invert and charge at the same time. I'm really not clear on what the goal is. Your post is difficult to read.

I think you'd be better served with another 2200 in parallel.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Since it is the Honda that is complaining, I would reduce the Magnum input limit to 12 amps and see what goes.

If the LFP battery is 75% charged it should not be an issue.

Slownsy
Explorer
Explorer
Down about 20-25%. Generator trips out, input limit 15A.
Frank
Frank
2012 F250 XLT
4x4 Super Cab
8' Tray 6.2lt, 3.7 Diff.

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
How low is low on the battery? What is shutting off power? Error message? What is the 120v amp input limit setting on the Magnum?

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Happy to hear you recently acquired 300 amp hour Li batteries. Thatโ€™s a bunch of available power.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad