cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MS TS-60 MPPT Solar Controller Data

KJINTF
Explorer
Explorer
I did a simple data grab earlier this afternoon and though I would post some of the results.

SURE would appreciate others posting their controllers results

The rigs setup - Four panels in a series parallel arrangement 2 each K135 and 2 each K140 panels - House batteries 2 Costco 6VDC CG 220amp rated - 3oo watt Suresine inverter - Trimetric 2025RV

Ambient temperature 93F - Fast moving clouds - House battery SOC 99% (Trimetric Reading)

19:20:37 to 19:21:38 a very smalll load on the house battery bank maybe 4 amps, 19:21:38 to 19:22:39 added a 100watt 110Vac bulb on the inverter, Added engine starting battery as a load and switched it off about 19:24:00, Clouds cam through 19:24:41, added back the 100watt 110Vac bulb

32 REPLIES 32

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

The array current (input?) vs the battery current (output to battery?) Is that boost? I.e. the exchange of voltage for amps that MPPT is supposed to do?

I'd love to post but I have no way to access what my Blue Sky 3024di does on input vs output.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

KJINTF
Explorer
Explorer
PT

Not sure what you are referencing as "Boost"
Graph #2 Simply shows the array current Vs Battery Current w/o the voltages involved - the top one shows Array Power Vs Battery (aka Load) Power - I have loads of additional data (temperatures, I/O voltages, etc..) but decided not to post it all at once. Wanted to see others post some of their controllers data so we can do a comparison.

The last one shows even a short piece of #4 cable has losses

This one has voltage and current but not the resolution

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi KJINTF,

Thanks for posting those.

Does graph #2 indicate how many amps of boost there are from the MPPT?
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.