cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onan service/owners manuals

JDBS
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, this is my first post. I recently purchased a used 2006 ATC all aluminum 48' race car trailer with living quarters. It is equipped with an Onan Diesel generator. I do not have an owners manual or service manual for the generator. I have never owned a diesel generator before and know nothing about maintaining or servicing this unit, I am looking for a source to acquire the owners and service manuals. This is the information off of the label:

Model 7-5HDKAJ11451K
Serial F060932048
Spec K
Options:R086-2-1 / B402-1 / A223-1 / P090-1
Spec K-5HDKAJ / Onan Cummins Power Generation
Kubota
Model D722-ES04 / Family 6KXBL-719KCB / Disp .719L
10 REPLIES 10

JDBS
Explorer
Explorer
A big thank you to both members that replied. Sorry it took me a few days to reply, I have been tied up with a couple of others issues that needed attention. Kpackpackkelley A special thank you for the service manual. You both have been very helpful.
Thanks, John

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
HDKAH (Spec A?M)
HDKAJ (Spec A?M)
HDKAK (Spec A?M)
HDKAT (Spec A?M)
HDKAU (Spec A?M)
HDKAV (Spec A?M)
981-0522 onan service manualhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/pce8v9iikpbyd6v/HDKAH-V_QD_0981-0522.pdf

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
I believe you need 981-0522 I have a pm into one of my smokstak buddies.

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.cumminsonan.com/www/pdf/manuals/981-0522B.pdf
I believe this is good up to spec h still looking.

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
You're welcome. At least in the last year or two, I've not seen the Onan service manuals online.

JDBS
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you obgraham for the owners manual! It is a big help, however I still need the service manual. Kpackpackkelley do you (or anyone else)have access to the service manual? Thank you in advance for any help that is provided. John

JDBS
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the reply also, Kpackpackkelley. I did figure out the PM thing and have sent a PM to obgraham. I will post and let you know if I get the manuals from him.

Kpackpackkelley
Explorer
Explorer
Just click on his user name and it will come up and ask if you want to send a private message.
If he doesn't send your manuals I'll look to see what I have.

JDBS
Explorer
Explorer
obgraham thank you so much for your reply. I don't know how to PM.

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
I believe the manuals are downloadable at Onan's website.

Update: I see Onan's website is temporarily messed up. Maybe soon?

Update Update: I have the same model, and the manual. PM me, I'll send it to you.