cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Power Gear Slide Control Relay location

DanMar
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40 PBD with Power Gear slides. Question is...can anyone please advise where I can locate the slide control relay box for the front slide? I am told that the relay may be my problem, but I can't locate it!!! Any help is appreciated..thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Should have added that Monaco will want the last six numbers of your vin to be able to help better.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

DanMar
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ivylog..the only noise from pushing on the teter toter switch (in & out), is a clicking at the Power Gear motor. I'll look around/underneath the front step in the morning. Also, I'll try calling Monaco on Monday morning. Appreciate your help!!

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Usually the relays that control your slides are on the hydraulic power pack often near the steps. Where is the noise of the motor running at? You can also call Monaco ((877) 466-6226)
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...