cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RR Compatiblitity

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
We have a 2013 36LA. We have the RV750ULHW, and are taking that to the RV1250ULHW or RV1512UL. We are planning on a RR upgrade and a friend has offered a good deal on a Kitchenaid KSRG22. What I can find about it looks like it will fit but have not been able to find whether it requires PSW or if MSW will suffice.

Would love some of your expert help with this.
4 REPLIES 4

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
I mention calling because a number of RVers have called and gotten a yes or a no from the manufacturer.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
Doubt any manufacturer would say MSW is fine. May even say no inverters, must be utility power.
Good luck. I recommend sine wave only. Probably just 1000 watts rated.

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Simple but effective. I guess I shoulda thought of that. Their website says chat available M-F. I will try them on Monday.

Thanks.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
AllegroD wrote:
We have a 2013 36LA. We have the RV750ULHW, and are taking that to the RV1250ULHW or RV1512UL. We are planning on a RR upgrade and a friend has offered a good deal on a Kitchenaid KSRG22. What I can find about it looks like it will fit but have not been able to find whether it requires PSW or if MSW will suffice.

Would love some of your expert help with this.

Call Kitchenaid and ask if it will run on a MSW inverter (no need to mention that it is in an RV).
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?