cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Run xbox

4me2poop0n
Explorer
Explorer
I just had to move into my minivan which I will b stuck in for at least 6 months till I can afford a place to move into down here in crazy expensive SoCal or till my GF lets me move back in lol.

I was hoping to play my xbox in the minivan a couple days a week and was wondering what batteries and inverter and equiptment people suggest. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

MrWizard
Two big 6v golf cart batteries connected in series for 12v
Or two big 12v industrial sweeper batteries connected in parallel ,
A 300 to 600w inverter will supply enough power for your Xbox and TV,
But surely you are aware of the Van movement and the tiny house movement,
You might find more direct hands on info in online chats there than here, we are always glad to lend advice and share knowledge
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Maybe a reference to pooping on sidewalksโ€ฆ.a popular homeless activity in California.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
Aside from this reeking like a troll post - especially given the OP's handle I'll offer this; instead of investing your money into ways to play video games in your mini van, save it for a place to live. Goals.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
to find the wattage look on the name plate of the xbox. Does that connect to a computer or a tv?
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.