cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Custom Products contact info

Vacationer04
Explorer
Explorer
I have a '96 Pace Arrow Vision that uses a RV Custom Products Battery Control Center power distribution box. The fusible link wire has fried and zapped the plastic connector that plugged it to the circuit board, CB-100, Rev F-1. While I was at the Fleetwood Anniversary Rally last week I was told it and the short 6 wire harness it contains needed to be replaced for my charging system to work properly. The Fleetwood parts "experts" at the factory parts depot could not find it in their catalog / computer system. They suggested I contact RV Custom Products to see if it was available or could be made up as a special order but I cannot find any contact information online. I do know that they are in Santa Fe, CA. but not a website or phone number can be found. There is nothing but their name in or outside of the distribution box. If I can get at least a pigtail, the ends that connect to the relays are just loop terminals that I could add on as needed.
Can anybody help me with that info?
Jim & Linda E.
'04 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36WDD, 2 slides
'03 Honda CR-V EX Awd
Demco Kar-Bar & baseplate
Brake Buddy Classic

"Don't tell me it can't be done, just tell me it won't be easy."
"If I can't buy what I need, I'll make it myself."
5 REPLIES 5

Vacationer04
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all of the responses! I called RV Custom and was contacted by one of their Tech guys who informed me that the damaged wire in my connector is not a fusible wire, just a ground wire and I could ground it directly to my chassis somewhere else. It now works great like it originally did and keeps the chassis battery charged again when parked and on shore power.
Jim & Linda E.
'04 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36WDD, 2 slides
'03 Honda CR-V EX Awd
Demco Kar-Bar & baseplate
Brake Buddy Classic

"Don't tell me it can't be done, just tell me it won't be easy."
"If I can't buy what I need, I'll make it myself."

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
THOR uses a BCC made by them.. GOOGLE Thor BCC Recall

And that.. Is all I have to say on it.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

jrp
Explorer
Explorer
RV Custom Products
14000 Anson Ave
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

(562) 921-8353
Jim

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try calling Polar Wire Products. They specialize in about anything for wiring 12VDC. You might want to call for an email address and then send them a picture. They do from boats, to cell sites, to solar power.

Polar Wire Clicky

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

westend
Explorer
Explorer
These guys sell some of their products. There is a phone number listed in their "contact" page. Maybe they can help you out. Good luck.
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton