cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

See-level LP tank sensor

TommyC83
Explorer
Explorer
I just installed a see level 709 monitoring system in my trailer. I'm trying to find a 30lb propane tank with the electric level sensor in it. Everywhere I try is looking at me like I have 2 heads. Where are people sourcing their tanks from?
8 REPLIES 8

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Almot wrote:
You won't be able to exchange it, only refill, and refill station might not be near when you need it. 85% of your propane goes to fridge, only 15% to LP stove. Get a smaller fridge or use a cooler.

Most EXCHANGE stations ONLY accept 20lb tanks for exchange. In Texas, it is the law. Doug

Almot
Explorer III
Explorer III
TommyC83 wrote:
Do people actually read original posts before replying?

??
You asked about tanks with electric level inside, and the link was provided. With such a tank you will have to find a filling station every time, 'cause they are rare and nobody would exchange them.

TommyC83
Explorer
Explorer
tad94564 wrote:
The aluminum tank is the recommended tank. You order it with the remote read gauge; that guage is a extra cost option.

sorry didnt see your original post on my phone
home. Those aluminum tanks are nice but price poimt is pushing it. Weight isnt really an issue so ill hwve tk see if there is any steel options.

Thanks for the info though.

tad94564
Explorer
Explorer
The aluminum tank is the recommended tank. You order it with the remote read gauge; that guage is a extra cost option.

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
TommyC83 wrote:
I just installed a see level 709 monitoring system in my trailer. I'm trying to find a 30lb propane tank with the electric level sensor in it. Everywhere I try is looking at me like I have 2 heads. Where are people sourcing their tanks from?

The reason people look at you funny is simple. DOT tanks even ones with gauges are NOT accurate at all. That is why you have a hard time finding them. Doug

TommyC83
Explorer
Explorer
Do people actually read original posts before replying?

Almot
Explorer III
Explorer III
You won't be able to exchange it, only refill, and refill station might not be near when you need it. 85% of your propane goes to fridge, only 15% to LP stove. Get a smaller fridge or use a cooler.

tad94564
Explorer
Explorer