cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Post your tow vehicle pics here

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
hello all I figure that I would start this thread so we can all show off our TV's that do the burden work and then are forgoten once you get where you are going. so here is my 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 LB, EC, 2WD

Note from moderator,
Please keep pics to a max 640 width as a favor to those with smaller screens and dial up. "IF" you can not figure out how to make the pics smaller, post them, PM me or hit 'notify moderator' button, say you can not resize pics, and I aka blt2ski/Marty will go in and edit/fix.
Enjoy everyones pics
Marty

>

Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B
2,652 REPLIES 2,652

Full_Pull
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine
05 CTD Thunder rode, Xtreme Camo,preator/puck combo with quadzilla bost fooler,4.10's Pro-comp Xtreme M/T tires.
Airaid air box Isso gadge pkg,Mbrp exaust. 475 hp@ rear 910tq.
1 wife 2 kids 2 dogs 2 cats.

ThumperEXC
Explorer
Explorer
aateater wrote:
Thumper are you on f150 online?

Great site for the F150 owners. I just bought one and joined the site this week.

Indeed I am. Welcome to the site and enjoy your new truck.:C
2007 Travel Star 21SSD
2004 F150
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2001 KTM 520EXC

ThumperEXC
Explorer
Explorer
jasonlisan wrote:
Nice Travelstar Thumper, used to have a 18SD back when they first came out and really loved it, could take it a lot of places I don't dare take my current setup. Great state you live in to I might add. Sshh, did I say that, don't want anyone else finding out.

Thanks! I love it, it's a little long for some roads, but it has been to some nice boondocking sites. As far as Colorado being a great state, I've lived here my whole life, and it's just awful, stay away.;)
2007 Travel Star 21SSD
2004 F150
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2001 KTM 520EXC

aateater
Explorer
Explorer
Thumper are you on f150 online?

Great site for the F150 owners. I just bought one and joined the site this week.
Me, The Wife, and The Kids

2004 Ford F150 5.4 litre V8
2008 Skyline Malibu 2510

Pictures of our....

jasonlisan
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Travelstar Thumper, used to have a 18SD back when they first came out and really loved it, could take it a lot of places I don't dare take my current setup. Great state you live in to I might add. Sshh, did I say that, don't want anyone else finding out.

shick2356
Explorer
Explorer

ThumperEXC
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Bamajay! Great trade up Cabriolet.
2007 Travel Star 21SSD
2004 F150
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2001 KTM 520EXC

Cabriolet86
Explorer
Explorer
I just traded in my 2005 GMC 2500HD Extended Cab Short Box with the 6.0 V8, 4.10 rear end. This new one is a 2006 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab short box with the LBZ Duramax Diesel. Its got every option except the sunroof.

A couple pics. The first pic is fresh off the dealer lot. The second and third pics you can see the ICI chrome oval step bars that I had installed, the contour mud flaps, my advertising of course, and my Fold-a-Cover from my old truck.

BAMAJAY
Explorer
Explorer
Cool picture and nice looking setup Thumper.

ThumperEXC
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my 2004 F150. It has the 5.4 and 3.73 gears, doesn't do too shabby pulling my stuff around.

2007 Travel Star 21SSD
2004 F150
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2001 KTM 520EXC

92DakotaHD
Explorer
Explorer
Here are both my Tow Vehicles.

1992 Dakota 2WD 5.9L V8 (NOT Stock)
Headers, FMS Injectors, Ported TB, MP PCM (not good for towing),
2005 Chevy Tahoe Z71- Bermuda Blue, A/T Revo 265/70 "E"
Prodigy Controller

08 Passport 24RB, YAY SPACE!

Gone Racing!

A newbie, any tips please share!

dsrtrat011
Explorer
Explorer
rowekmr,

The Volvo is registered in Montana as a MH so has to have a 'frige, microwave and porta-pottie in back. That allows an AZ driver to avoid having a CDL and stopping at weight stations, log book, etc. This was not a big deal and there is lots of info out there about how to get it done. This particular truck has had the front tandem axel removed and the rear moved forward but that was only to reduce the number of tires on the ground and is not absolutely necessary. "T-Ruk" has 375/425hp (425 when in cruise to encourage its use for fuel mileage) and 1550ft torque. The trans is a Super 10 which has two gears in each position. I had never driven anything like that before but a couple of hours and I was float shifting like a pro - well, almost.
We get 9.0 - 9.5 bobtailing and 8.5 average towing our 39' toy hauler. If you would like more info, check here:
(Well, I was going to give you the Escapees forum url FOR hdt'S BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT CLICKABLE http://escapees.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/353102588 )
These guys are very knowledgable and willing to help with or share that knowledge.
Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna happen anyway.

1998 Volvo 610 "T-Ruk" Cummins N14
375/425 HP 1550 Ft Lb
Super 10
2006 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 37KX2
2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450 (mine)
2004 Honda Rancher 350 (wife's)

scooter4
Explorer
Explorer
I found it at the Ford Dealer when it was new. Sorry,not trying to be sarcastic, but I only use the TV to pull my 5er.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

scooter4
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, double post
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

BAMAJAY
Explorer
Explorer
Powerstroker, how in the world did you find that truck with only 36k miles on it? Awesome!