cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1996 prism 2000 the new millennium use maual ?

reno31
Explorer
Explorer
hi,
where can i fine a use manual on this. i search online......nothing
1996 prism 2000 the new millennium.
i called thor america's best rv value...... nothing
thank.
sam
2 REPLIES 2

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't think you'll find one. That was built pre-internet for most people and many businesses and they just don't get posted and hosted unfortunately.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
The "users" manuals are worthless, they contain zero information on how to use your RV's appliances or where things like breaker/fuse panel is located, no electrical/plumbing drawings or diagrams and so on.

If you are looking for that type of info, you are out of luck.

Now, if you were wanting to know how to use the appliances like stove, water heater, furnace, fridge, A/C then what you want is the individual manuals which the manufacturer of your RV would have simply shoved loosely into the "user manual" that was lost.

So, what you do is look at each appliance, find the manufacture name and model number, write that down for each item.

Then do a Internet search for each one of those appliances using the manufacturers name and model number and add the word manual at the end of the model number..

For example, my RV has a Atwood G6A-7 pilot water heater..

The search string I would use is-- Atwood g6a-7 manual

That returns THESE results..

Inside those results I see THIS from a website called Manaulslib.com

The appliances are common items used across all RVs.