cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2006 Palamino for sale

Beer_Belly
Explorer
Explorer
At a neighbors house, parked under trees for 6 years, and exterior dirty....real dirty (Black).....one bunk end has been open on and off for days....the other bunk end closed, but material sticking out and water leaked in.....quick look, no visible damage.....but could not get a good look being we could not reach the bunk due to slide being closed and junk piled in the way The Slide doesn't work....owner sez "I think it's a fuse"....the entry steps are hanging and bent (hit by a snow plow)....the interior is nasty dirty with trash thrown around, mouse droppings, and stuff I couldn't identify. There was a torn up sleeping bag on the open, unsecured bunk end with a tea light candle ( makes no sense, unless you doing heroin or crack). The rear corner has been hit, and pushed in a couple of inches....broken taillight, and not sure if it's delamination, or from the hit, but something going on down that side of the camper. I talked to the owner, and told him, "Based on a non working slide, what is your asking price".....he said $8,300....slightly negotiable. what are your thoughts ?....should I bother offering $3,500 ??
*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"
16 REPLIES 16

Campfire_Time
Explorer
Explorer
$8300? Is he nuts? You can buy a used one half that old for about that. I would walk away. Even at $3500 you may have a lot of work on your hands. And it doesn't sound like he'd go that low anyway.
Chuck D.
“Adventure is just bad planning.” - Roald Amundsen
2013 Jayco X20E Hybrid
2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Z71 LTZ2
2008 GMC Sierra SLE1 Crew Cab Z71 (traded)

llowllms
Explorer
Explorer
I would make sure the roof and floor are solid. Should be a crank to open the slide. If tent ends are in bad shape or soft spots in roof or ceiling I would be concerned of other neglect and either walk away or make him guarantee frig and all electrical components are in good working order. Personally, I would walk away.