cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Northern lite cummins oil change

devildog1971
Explorer
Explorer
Up front apology on any format errors I have a basset hound in my lap. All truck campers and class C we have owned have a plate to take off under the camper, then the oil drain plug. there are a total of three vent like covers under the generator and they all have caulk around them. have yet to find which one to take off to find the plug. and the generator seems to run very much on the rich side it is not a L P leak it is a very strong L P smell coming from the exhaust. We were spending the night bringing it home and a full L P tank only lasted about three hours only using the air conditioner. Any help appreciated hope no one gets mad about this post
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EXCDSE Dry Bath 2007 G M C dually crew cab and 2018 Harley Davidson Limited Low
1 REPLY 1

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I’m mad at the dog! lol
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad