cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new used Hybrid

rg3
Explorer
Explorer
My 2000 Bantam and a barn loft had a disagreement when I was backing the trailer in. I'm now looking for a replacement. Because of health we don't camp as often as we used to but still like getting out there every now and then. Since most of my camper time is looking at out the window at it I would like to limit myself to about 5K. Does anyone have an idea where the best place to start looking for one? I'm in Tennessee but don't mind driving a little see one>
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
rg3 wrote:
My 2000 Bantam and a barn loft had a disagreement when I was backing the trailer in. I'm now looking for a replacement. Because of health we don't camp as often as we used to but still like getting out there every now and then. Since most of my camper time is looking at out the window at it I would like to limit myself to about 5K. Does anyone have an idea where the best place to start looking for one? I'm in Tennessee but don't mind driving a little see one>
Thanks

Unfortunately you are looking at the worst time to look a buying a RV, even a used one. Covid demand has driven prices up and lowered inventory. RV sales are at an all time high and dealers and private sellers don't have to negotiate.
And quality on new ones is at an all time low also.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry to hear of the “disagreement.” You’ll find a replacement!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad