cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Predator Generator reviews?

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Now when my build-in Generac died and even new $350 board is not fixing it, I am researching more reasonable option.
$500 inverter generator have excelent reviews and some say it runs smaller AC just fine, but forum search shows 0 topicks.
Hard to believe nobody from the forum tried it?
79 REPLIES 79

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
Still don't see actual experience about running AC with them.
I am considering Predator, becouse I can buy it next door and have it operational in 1/2 hr.
Now google is flooding me with adds and seems that if you have time for shipping, nice options with higher ratings are

Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200

Energizer eZV2200

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
keytag1,

I would go with the Champion inverter generator 3400 watts with built in remote electric start.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kayteg1 wrote:
Hard to believe nobody from the forum tried it?
There are some but not in TC.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

2dedge
Explorer
Explorer
I have 2 buddy's running them and they seem to be a cost effective alternative to the Honda.

Make sure to look at the Yamaha 2400 unit it is another great option but obviously a little man re expensive, another friend has been running one for 2 summers almost 24/7 building a remote. A remote cabin with zero issues