cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone have a Radiance 28QD by cruiser RV

bob2194
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a Radiance 28QD in Nove. I have used it once in Nov. Going to Galveston for spring brake. About 500 miles. Any suggestions on mods and thinks to keep a eye out for. Thanks in advance.
20 year U.S Army veteran and still serving. Vehicle inspector (ARMY)
2018 Radiance 28QB pulled by 2018 F250 STX 6.2 Gasser
Equal-i-zer Hitch
2 REPLIES 2

bob2194
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the reply.
I am planing on putting eternabond tape on all of the areas that there is caulk, and pulling each awning bolt and adding caulk to those as well. The trailer is in covered storage so right now there is no worry. Can you tell me what kind of bearing did you have where the chinese junk or some good american bearings. I di notice that stuff that I changed like the bed strut and the bedroom door knob was good quality, so far so good.\Thanks for the heads up.
20 year U.S Army veteran and still serving. Vehicle inspector (ARMY)
2018 Radiance 28QB pulled by 2018 F250 STX 6.2 Gasser
Equal-i-zer Hitch

shfd739
Explorer
Explorer
Friends of ours have the Shadow Cruiser version of this floor plan and after 9 months have had no issues. We have a different Shadow Cruiser and have had issues but noting major.

Iโ€™d suggest checking the factory caulk job on the roof. I found ours to be lacking around the shower skylight. The second thing is check the wheel bearings sooner than later. I didnt dig into mine until the 2 year old mark(approx 3k miles towed) and found the factory grease job to be lacking and a couple of bearings were starting to show moderate to severe wear.The preload was also nonexistent.
'17 Shadow Cruiser 240BHS
'08 Toyota Sequoia Platinum
โ€˜07 NBS Silverado 2500 Dmax