cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arctic Fox 32A

1Longbow
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone own an Arctic Fox 32A TT?. We have seen the brochure and walk through video. Just wondering if someone had one that would like to comment about their rig.
4 REPLIES 4

WDP
Explorer
Explorer
Have had one for 2 years. While most believe Northwood is the holy grail of quality. I am one owner that spends more time under and behind cabinets to check everything out. Started bad out of the gate, all 4 brakes were heavily greased (finger pointing on this), 75% of the cabinet hinge screws were stripped, carpet staples were not set deep enough,DC connections were not twisted before crimping, receptacle wire punch downs were done incorrectly(dangerous), loose screw terminal connections on both AC and DC power buss. More sawdust and cut outs in unseen areas than they cleaned up, debris in clogged shower drain, toilet set one inch left and back, lid would not stay up, slide mechanism drive gear not pinned or tightened, A leak around a poorly sealed window, air conditioner plenum wasnโ€™t sealed. I would give this build a C minus. Your mileage may vary. Some will say that is what warranties are for, I say none of this stuff should of happened. The BEST warranty is not needed or used.

WDP

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Go visit the Northwood RV Owners Assoc web site You can visit and post as a guest of pay I believe $10 for full membership.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Winnebago_Bob
Explorer
Explorer
Owned a 2016 28F for two years. Fantastic camper and built like a tank - second to none. Only downside is that there is so little inventory trade values suffer - nothing to compare them to. Definitely a good buy.
2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
We just ordered one!
It wont be here until mid next month.
So far, the only thing I don't like abouty it (and many other Arctic Fox brand trailers) is that they put the fresh water fill on the passenger side.