cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bunk end repair

crosbygroup
Explorer
Explorer
I have a fleetwood/coleman Avalon and I'm not sure if the top of the bunk end tent material is sunbrella or vinyl. I know the sides are sunbrella, but the top of the bunk end feels more plastic.

I have a small tear (thanks a lot repair shop) in the top of the bunk end. I'm not sure if I should use Tear-Aid A for canvas and other materials or Tear-Aid B for Vinyl.
Crosbygroup 2008 Fleetwood Avalon Highlander

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ~Henry J. Tillman
2 REPLIES 2

crosbygroup
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, that is what I was thinking too. I'll pick some type B up and give it a try.
Crosbygroup 2008 Fleetwood Avalon Highlander

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. ~Henry J. Tillman

bondebond
Explorer
Explorer
The tops of the bunk ends are vinyl. It will feel like plastic on the outside (has a slight leather-like texture) but look like woven plastic fabric on the inside. The sides are indeed Sunbrella.

While I am not familiar with the performance or other aspects of that product, looking at the details/specs, Type B is what you want.
This space left intentionally.

2006 Fleetwood Sequoia and mods...one of the tallest highwall pop-ups on the planet after flipping the axle.