cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleveland RV Show Jayco Models

Baja937
Explorer
Explorer
Work prevented me from making the trip to Cleveland this weekend...Questions...

I love the Jayco Jayflight 23MBH and the Jayco Whitehawk 23MBH...Those Murphy beds up front are awesome and give more seating option with the Sofa...Jayco I believe is the ONLY manufacturer who offers a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty on a trailer...

Couple questions for everyone...I know how it is looking at trailers...After looking at so many they all look the same...lol...I was wondering if anyone saw General RV, Hartville RV, or any other Jayco dealer at the show...

Did you by chance see one of the 23MBH trailers there? And if so, do you recall what they were indicating as the "Show Price" versus MSRP?

I'm in the market to downsize in March and was looking for some figures I can work with...
15 REPLIES 15

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
We didn't make it to the show, so I can't give you any answers. But we looked at the Jayco Murphy bed models in 2013 and in looking at the Jayco website, I think they are still the same. Be sure to check those two trailers for storage space as there isn't any pass thru storage areas and the two storage areas (exterior) are quite small. We were down sizing and thought the Murphy bed would be a great idea, but the lack of storage eliminated them from our short list. I also suggest checking out the maximum thickness of any mattress you could use with the Murphy bed in the event that you want to upgrade the mattress or add a mattress topper.
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption