cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convenience center panel question.

rjus
Explorer
Explorer
I have Dutchman Denali travel trailer. 2016 36'. The convenience panel has a light on it that is labeled DSI-FLT. I got up today to find this light on. My owners manual doesn't say what this light means. I ran out of propane yesterday and assume it is related, but don't know what to do to get it to reset. I had my water heater operating on gas when it ran out. Any info is appreciated.Thank You. Rjus.
4 REPLIES 4

Moved from Forum Technical Support

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
When my propane has been off for a while or run out, I run the stove until it will light. That seems to clear most of the air out and might make it easier to restart your WH.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

bdpreece
Explorer II
Explorer II
CEKKK has the definition correce. Just showing your water heater is not on. If you refilled your propane then there is a little air in the line and it may take two or three tries to get it to stay lit.
Brian, Loretta & Daisy (Golden Retriever)

2008 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PDQ40
2014 Ford Explorer toad

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
DSI refers to direct spark ignition on the water heater. I'm not sure but I think flt is fault.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."