cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

epdm coatings

floridadream
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to thank everyone for their input. We finally got around to getting the liquid roof that we purchased from epdmcoatings.com down last month. It is parked in VA and our friends have checked up on it weekly. This is the first time in three years our roof has not leaked. we have tried every other coating on our roof and nothing lasted. We were a bit hesitant at first but after all the great reviews this has gotten here we decided to chance it and are we glad we did.

Have to say thanks to the company in general very knowledgeable people and were always there to assist us even when my husband was up on the roof and had an issue withe the AC cover. If your roof leaks don't chance it to anything else. Great company all around

Marge
3 REPLIES 3

turbojimmy
Explorer
Explorer
WayneAt63044 wrote:
Their site indicates a 5 year shelf life.

True, but once you add the catalyst your time is cut down to a matter of hours. Freezing it slows down the hardening. I froze about 1/3 of a gallon and used it about 4 months later. It was definitely thicker but still usable. It's still in my freezer - it's been over a year now. Not sure what kind of state it's in....

It does work really well. My motorhome was badly neglected as far as roof sealing goes. I brushed the stuff on every protrusion and all the leaks were gone. One leak did re-appear, but because I hadn't secured the roof rail down properly. It worked loose and cause another breach. It's great stuff and will find and seal all but the biggest of holes.
1984 Allegro M-31 (Dead Metal)

WayneAt63044
Explorer
Explorer
Their site indicates a 5 year shelf life.
2012 Forest River V-Cross Vibe 826VFK
pulled by 2009 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Hemi

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
That stuff looks good for even patching repairs. What is the shelf life of a gallon, do you know?