cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Falling apart

kennyd63
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2014 Minnie winnie T.T. is falling apart. First arrived to our final destination in P.A. shower stall screws came off the wall. Had to place duct tape to prevent water from coming out and also to prevent the whole glass from falling off the wall on the way back to Chicago. We finally made home and I found the kitchen faucet off the base, lovely I said. Well, and to top it off the microwave must of LoSt a screw or 2 . This unit is a 2014 purchased in 2013. Has ayone experience any issues like this with their T.T? ?? I have pictures but having one he'll of a time getting to post them on this forum.
2019 Braxton Creek 24RLS
2010 Forest River Salem 403FB-Destination Trailer
2014 F150 4X4 Crew Cab
19 REPLIES 19

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Square head screwdriver...RV owner's best friend. Welcome to the club.

Vinman02
Explorer
Explorer
downtheroad wrote:
What kind of shape are the roads that you tow on?....rough roads and distances will shake a trailer apart....

Also, are the trailer tires balanced? I see lots of trailers with no weights on the wheels and can't help but think they must shake apart from tire vibrations.
2019 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Cummins
2016 Arctic Fox 25Y
Honda EU3000i

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
Kenny D, if that's all the bigger the problems you've had, you should consider yourself lucky ! ๐Ÿ™‚

You got one of the good ones.:B

As I always say regarding these RV's: "some (re) assembly required".

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
What kind of shape are the roads that you tow on?....rough roads and distances will shake a trailer apart....
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

jerem0621
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yep, in my 1995 Layton after every trip I had to tighten loose screws.

It's a rolling earthquake and things will back out some. I would double check what they are mounted in to and make sure that the backing is solid.

It was less of an issue with my pop up but it was still there. The more Miles you put on these things the more you can expect to have to tighten things back up.

It doesn't sound like it's falling apart to me, sounds like business as usuall for owing an RV.

Thanks!

Jeremiah
TV-2022 Silverado 2WD
TT - Zinger 270BH
WD Hitch- HaulMaster 1,000 lb Round Bar
Dual Friction bar sway control

Itโ€™s Kind of Fun to do the Impossible
~Walt Disney~