cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINALLY BACK!!

woodyw333
Explorer
Explorer
Well after a 3 year departure we are TT owners again! We have been wanting to buy another for at least 2 years now but it seems something was always preventing us from doing it. Well we went to the dealer Thursday and bought one. We were looking at it online for a few days but with our screwy schedules we wern't able to get up there to go look at it in person. We will take delivery on it this WED. Its a 2013 Forest River Cherokee 294BH. It has 2 slides and the outside kitchen, which I think will get a lot of use! We are pretty fired up about it! Is it Wednesday yet???
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 MEGACAB 6.7L Cummins Fully Deleted.
2013 Forest River Cherokee 294BH
19 REPLIES 19

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome back and happy camping! I can't imagine lasting three years without a camper!!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome back- Enjoy your new to you trailer - We have sort of been in a RV Tent Trailer camping hold ourselves for a couple of years and may be seeing the light at the end of the road starting this season... Sure hope it isn't that same ole big train light hehe... Going to make it to our beloved local spots for sure...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
woodyw333 wrote:
Well after a 3 year departure we are TT owners again! We have been wanting to buy another for at least 2 years now but it seems something was always preventing us from doing it. Well we went to the dealer Thursday and bought one. We were looking at it online for a few days but with our screwy schedules we wern't able to get up there to go look at it in person. We will take delivery on it this WED. Its a 2013 Forest River Cherokee 294BH. It has 2 slides and the outside kitchen, which I think will get a lot of use! We are pretty fired up about it! Is it Wednesday yet???

Welcome back and go have fun
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
FrankShore wrote:
Your isn'r one of these it?

Pup Drip Rail Problem

Are you always a kiljoy? Some nut has a problem and posts a stupid you tube video and you want to ruin these folks fun. Gee whiz if you can't be happy for other people at least do them a favor and stay away
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

FrankShore
Explorer
Explorer
Your isn'r one of these it?

Pup Drip Rail Problem
2014 F-250
2014 Minnie Winnie 2351DKS (Traded In-Burnout-Use A Surge Protector!)
2015 Arctic Fox 22G (Great Trailer But Heavy - Traded In)
2018 Lance 1685 w/ Solar & 4 Seasons Package
1999 Beneteau 461 Oceanis Yacht
En Norski i en Fransk båt - Dette må jeg se!