cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally took delivery!

HaulinBass02
Explorer
Explorer
We are so excited to have taken delivery of our 2021 KZ Connect SE 312BHKSE!! After selling our old rig in July, we weren’t sure when we would get a new one. All the dealers were sold out of the rig we wanted!! We literally bought this from a dealer while it was still in process at the plant. It has everything we want and then some! Taking our time getting it outfitted before our first trip around Christmas. It’s funny how picky you can be with a rig when you have bought 3 others before. We knew what we wanted and were patient enough to wait.

2005 Ford Excursion 4x4 6.0L PSD
2021 KZ Connect SE 312BHKSE

Me (DH), DW, 3 boys, 3 girls
6 REPLIES 6

poorboy
Explorer
Explorer
looks very nice, I like door to door awnings, that's where I spend most of my time. Enjoy
2013 Chevy 2500 CC LTZ D'Max 4x4
2014 Jayco Eagle 298RLDS
2013 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited
2017 peterbilt.
Truckin 38 yrs. Car Hauler 25 yrs. Camping my whole life

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Very nice looking. Have a great Christmas outing.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
You did good !

After four trailers, we did the same thing as you. We ordered through a dealer and had it custom built at the factory. We made many changes to our liking and had to wait, but the dealer kept us updated monthly.
That was two years ago and so far we had nothing go wrong with it after two snow birding seasons

Enjoy it

Guy

Omrod
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking Camper, I like the big outside kitchen. We've have a new one too and it is taking some to find room for all the old stuff in new places. Enjoy!
Omrod
2015 Chevy Silverado HD
2021 Grand Design Imagine 3250BH
Equal-i-zer Hitch

Nv_Guy
Explorer III
Explorer III
Congratulations, yes by the third rig one usually has a very good idea of what they want, good that you were able to get it.

98coachman
Explorer
Explorer
Good for you! Now get out there and enjoy it!