cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ford delivery

bwanted
Explorer
Explorer
Still have not got my 450. Ordered in Jan. Built Feb 5 14. Fist it was storms then railcar shortage.Next it will be floods. Found out im not the only one. Big problems with ford.
18 REPLIES 18

JamesBr
Explorer
Explorer
Rail is used to ship a lot of stuff and with all the storms supply chains for many items have been hampered. I dont know how after months of it being built, they have not been able to get to up to Maine. It could also be your dealer is not trying very hard to get it sent up to them either.
2006 Ford F350 6.0
2014 Primetime Sanibel 3600
Enough other vehicles to not bother listing.

Previous RV: 2001 Monaco Knight

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered my 2014 F-250 in early December and took delivery March 12 and I was ok with that. Held up by transportation from Kentucky to Toronto.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Shipments by rail from northern regions has been hampered over the last few months by severe weather for all industries. Most likely it is a transportation issue.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

ChuckandSue
Explorer
Explorer
I looked into ordering one and was told by the desler, and I read an article on the Internet, that Ford has a "hold order" on all F450`s. I emailed the dealer on Monday asking why and received no response. It could be they are just overwhelmed with orders or, worse scenario, a problem has been found. Time will tell.
Chuck and Sue, living the full-timing dream, but in an interim travel trailer, 2013 Starcraft AR-ONE 21WB
Tow vehicle - 2015 Ford F450
Full-timer 5th wheel - to be ordered in 2015 or 2016
Fulltime begins summer of 2017