cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Front bunk trailers

shelbyj
Explorer
Explorer
We have been talking about getting a new trailer sooner then later so we have been out kicking some tires and DW is having a hard time with the tight front bed situation on most trailers with bunks. We saw a keystone outback that had front bunks and a rear queen with a slide so it had a lot more room in there. From what I have found so far is not too many manufacturers make that floor plan. My question is who else makes that floor plan besides keystone or does anyone make a front bed floorplan with more room with bunks in the rear. I will be getting a bigger truck so I can pull a bigger trailer.
Shelby
2005 Jayco Jay Feather 26S
2002 Ford F-150 Supercrew 5.4
Kent, Wa
16 REPLIES 16

chasmatt45
Explorer
Explorer
Grey Wolf makes a rear Queen with front bunks in a separate bunk room. Wildcat Maxx and Hemisphere make a front Queen with a rear bunk room. I think surveyor Pilot has a front queen rear bunk room also
Charlie Matthews
Liberty Lake, WA

oughtsix
Explorer
Explorer
I just sold my 2006 Coachmen Captiva with the same floor plan as the outback. I liked the trailer and loved the amount of storage it had compared to many others. It was kind of tight in the back by the couch and dinette. 4 people eatting breakfast or dinner back there ends up with a lot of manuvering to get around each other.

My next trailer will have a side slide for more floor space.
2006 Duramax Crew Cab Long Bed pickup.
2007 Coachman Captiva 265EX trailer.