cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good place(s) to order a refrigerator

nano
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking to replace the Norcold N611 fridge in our 2007 camper with a NXA641, and I'm wondering if PPL Motor Homes is a trustworthy place? They have the cheapest price so far.
2013 Keystone Cougar 333MKS
6 REPLIES 6

jeomelia
Explorer
Explorer
They have gone the extra mile for find parts that I needed, get on their mailing list and watch the Sales.
1999 Dodge 2500 QuadCab Diesel
2005 Desert Fox 28KS
BrakeSmart
1992 Roadtrek Dodge Versatile
'...traveled the same road as many..."

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon

nano
Explorer
Explorer
Dometics look like they would be a hair too big for the rough opening.

Has anyone heard anything good/bad about RV & Auto Parts in AZ? http://www.rvautoparts.com/
2013 Keystone Cougar 333MKS

stickdog
Explorer
Explorer
I've purchased from PPL, their legit, I have always gone for the lowest price and all have delivered as claimed recently replaced our Dometic 2862 from Adventurerv.net best price I could find and delivered in 5 days and two were weekend days. They don't carry norcold as far as I can see but you may want to check them out they may have a dometic that will fit. The sizes are similar for all these OEM boxes.
9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
FULLTIME SINCE 2010
17 DRV MS 36rssb3
17 F350 King Ranch CC DRW 4x4 6.7 4:10 B&W hitch
John
โ€œA good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.โ€ Lao Tzu

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
PPL is respected but you might find a better price. Do you know how to use Google Shopping?

https://www.google.com/search?q=norcold+NXA641&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=norcold+NXA641&tbs=vw:l,p_ord:p&t...
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
I have purchased many things from PPL and have had no issues at all. But I haven't purchased any larger more expensive items like what you are asking about.
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992