cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Got the old girl home from winter storage

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
Happy to have her back. the tot is super excited too. Now to clean up and get ready for the first go of the year. On a side note the fresh shocks and tires on the tow vehicle made things much more enjoyable.

Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....
9 REPLIES 9

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Easier to do mods when in the driveway, Jebby.:B

At least you're mowing grass over there. I've been waiting for the rains to quit before I mow or can pull the Hilton onto the driveway. It's just a tad more than two weeks to Fishing Opener. I usually wait a week or two beyond that but it's been warm around here. Lunkers are waiting.;)

BTW, cute kid and congrats on the expected arrival!
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
thanks CC its a 1991 Prowler 19E with some major modifications both for better and worse haha. My first TT and the price was right. We like it. When the tot got up from nap and I had it in the driveway she saw it and went nuts. was awesome.

Addy15
Explorer
Explorer
Ours comes home tomorrow!

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulations, and nice picture .

I used mine a month ago. But, just last week de-winterized the plumbing. I wanted to use it last weekend but, I was in the field. I'm not sure about the upcoming weekend. I wish it would quit raining so we could get all the field work done.

By the looks of the windows that is a TT I would like to own. It may be similar to mine.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
unfortunately the new house (moved in over the winter) the new baby coming (due end of june) some family requirements (birthdays and a first communion) and opening my pool chances of me getting anything more than camp driveway for the next month or so are slim. its killing me more now that I can see it out the window

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Hoorah! I love the photo of your tot enjoying herself at play in it! We de-winterized ours this past weekend. Did a check of all the systems and appliances. At the end DH said, "I have good news and I have bad news." So, I said, "ok, tell me." He says, "Good news is, it's all done and ready to go. Bad news, we can't go because we have to work tomorrow!"
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Have fun and be safe. We used ours 2 wks ago and will do again in 4 wks.

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
ive been trying for weeks but the wet weather wouldn't let me. the jeep had to be a jeep to get it out as it was.

took some careful driving 4lo and a running start.

icanon
Explorer
Explorer
You're getting me excited going to get mine out of storage this week!
Loving wife and 2 beautiful daughters.
Chocolate Lab, Lily
2014 Dodge Ram Laramie Hemi 5.7 with 3.92
2014 Dutchmen Kodiak 290BHSL
ProPride 3P Hitch
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C
Love my Weber Q1200
Me a Happy man on retirement!!!