cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gray water separate connection on Pup

sbodi4d
Explorer
Explorer
Got the High Wall delivered yesterday, and noticed the black and gray connections are separate, and the gray is much smaller. Is there a hose made for this size connection? I have looked on CW, but can't find anything, maybe I'm missing something...
2007 Silverado 1500 5.3L/3.42 gear ratio.
2013 Honda CRV
4 REPLIES 4

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
My 2008 OFF-ROAD POPUP only has the one sink producing GRAY WATER and did not come with an internal GRAY or BLACK WATER Tank. Only a 30-dallon FRESH WATER tank.

guess the PUPs doesn't have a too big WATER CONFIGURATION to support all of the things the bigger trailers have....

Even my fresh water tank has a manual fill port not like the auto fill some of the bigger trailers have.

Everything water wise on my POPUP is pretty much manual operations it seems.

This is a typical WATER CONFIGURATION for my POPUP and is low key as compared to the larger trailers... The shower connections shown here are the built-in CASSETTE POTTI/SHOWER combo unit. The CASSETTE POTTI has its own built-in 6-gal tank for flush Water and an additional pull-out tank for the BLACK WATER produced.

This is a typical WATER CONFIGURATION for the larger trailers

You might be able to re-configure some flow paths since you have a GRAY WATER and BLACK WATER TANK...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

sbodi4d
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info, that's what I was looking for. I do have 12 gallon black and gray holding tanks. So much for flushing the stinky slinky with the gray water...
2007 Silverado 1500 5.3L/3.42 gear ratio.
2013 Honda CRV

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is what I use for my GRAY WATER dump. I connect a short cut off water hose to the drain connector and let it fill one of my two 7-GALLON AQUA-TAINER water totes. When one fills up I switch the hose to the second tote and haul the filled AQUA-TAINER tote to the rest room and pour down the drain there.

I have a two wheeled folding cart to haul the heavy water totes with...

My trailer dows not have a BLACK WATER connector as it uses a CASSETTE POTTI which has its own 6-gallon black tank that has wheels. When this fills up I tote it to the bath room and pour down the toilet there...

Photo from GOOGLE IMAGES

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Many require the use of this connector.
90 degree drain connector
You may need an adapter such as for ease of draining.
Valterra F02-3103
One of these will also work
Camco 39322
Either way you will need a garden hose for grey water
Verify whether you have a grey water holding tank. Most installations using the smaller connection do not. If that is the case you will need a grey water "bucket".
Covered bucket

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker